Consultant on Information Technology and EU funding programmes.
Born in Kalochori, Larissa, and graduated from Sykourio High School. Business interests include a wide range of sectors from computer science to social economy. Married with three daughters.
- He studied at the University of Athens, Faculty of Informatics and Telecommunications. While a university student, he was employed in several seasonal jobs. At the same time he became socially and politically active.
- In 1998 he worked as an associate partner for companies active in the 2nd Community Support Framework.
- Starting 2002, he worked for five years at the Department for Co-financed Projects of OTE-Consulting and participated in European (FP5, FP6, e-TEN) and national (GSRT) research projects. During that period he was a member of IT-related project teams funded by the 3rd Community Support Framework; he also started working in Social Economy projects as a consultant.
- In 2007 he participated in Altsol, a cooperative software company. The company develops computer applications for the private sector, specialising in applications for law firm accounting and management and handling large volumes of energy data.
- In 2011 he was co-founder and member of Papazis N., a cooperative company that succeeded Altsol. The company added new fields of expertise, such as digital repositories and telemetry management.
- In 2012 he participated in Social Economy projects as an associate partner for several companies.
- Since the beginning of the financial crisis he has conducted several studies on new technologies incorporation and administrative cost reduction in the Public Sector. He is also an IT consultant in a NSRF Intermediary Administrative Authority.
He is a member of the Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Mobile: +30 693 6609982